This is just a few of the possible causes of that could occur. Read our other articles to find out more about prepping, SHTF, defense, survival, first aid and more!
- The Best EDC Bag or Backpack An EDC bag (or everyday carry bag) is just that, a bag that you will take with you every day. Don’t confuse an EDC bag with a get home [...]
- Shemagh The shemagh (also known as a keffiyeh) is a scarf that originated in the Middle East. It’s been used by Western armies as far back as World War II. As these forces returned home, [...]
- How to Stop Bleeding Learning how to stop bleeding is one of those things that can overwhelm people. There are all kinds of acronyms and other memory joggers out there that try to help you [...]
Homeless survival techniques give us a lot of insight into how we can survive following a disaster. These are the 14 best homeless survival tips out there! […]
- Prepping for SHTF – 40 Great Tips That Everyone Should Know If you’ve been prepping for any length of time then these may be a refresher or they may be brand new. If you’re just [...]
- Survival Antibiotics – Can You Use Fish Antibiotics for Humans? Certainly, in times where doctors and hospitals are available to us, we should always consult with a physician prior to taking any kind of medication. In [...]