Ready Lifestyle – Prepping, SHTF, Survival, First Aid and Defense
Here at Ready Lifestyle, our mission is to make sure that you have the right thought process, skills, and equipment to protect yourself and your family during the next major disaster or SHTF event. Regardless of if you’re interested in building a bug out bag list, finding out how to survive a nuclear attack or looking for the next great survival axe, you can find that information here!
This is just a few of the possible causes of SHTF that could occur. Read our other articles to find out more about prepping, SHTF, defense, survival, first aid and more!
- Ricin Attack on the Pentagon Targeting Top DOD Officials Two packages testing positive for Ricin have recently arrived at the Pentagon for Sec. of Defense Mattis and Navy Ops Chief Adm. Richardson. Luckily, the security [...]
- Hardtack Hardtack – A Simple Survival Food Hardtack (also known as hard tack, hard-tack, ship’s biscuit, and sea bread) is a simple, inexpensive, cracker or biscuit that’s primarily made from flour, water, and salt. It [...]
- I hope everyone was able to get a lot accomplished this September! Did you do anything that you’re particularly proud of? Let us know in the comments below. National Preparedness Month 2018 This month is [...]
- Bug Out Bag List for 2018 – Construct the Best Bug Out Bag Checklist for You! It seems like putting together the best bug out bag list is one of those things that every preparedness [...]
- Hurricane Survival Guide: Flood Dangers, High Wind and Generator Safety The hurricane season starts up for the southeast U.S. in June. This hurricane survival guide will tell you everything you need to know to make [...]
- EMP Protection – How to Survive an Electromagnetic Pulse Like any other kind of preparedness, EMP protection starts long before any kind of electromagnetic pulse occurs. Knowing what causes an EMP, what happens when an [...]